With the safety of our guests and employees taking precedence over everything during this time, we are dedicated to diligent cleaning processes that follow the guidelines as laid out by the CDC while using EPA registered disinfectant cleaners to ensure peace of mind for a comfortable stay.
- Our housekeeping teams are being thoroughly trained on the cleaning products and procedures to prepare each and every home
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is being provided to cleaners, along with product safety info
- Two-Step Cleaning and Inspection Process
- High Touch areas are being cleaned with extra sanitizers and disinfectants
- Additional treatment options available (for those with more vulnerable immune systems)
- Bed Linens and Bath Towels are professionally cleaned in a commercial laundry facility and are placed in their packaging at the end of each bed
- Pools & Hot Tubs are cleaned and have chemicals balanced between guests, as well as, a mid-week chemical check