When you’re looking for some of the best events in North Carolina, look no further than the Outer Banks! The abundance of great events and fun times almost never stops year-round. These Outer Banks events are worth the trip and will have you coming back for more!
Are you in search of the most incredible events and experiences in the Outer Banks? Then, you’ve come to the right place! Here at Shoreline OBX, we’re the experts! So, download our free Vacation Guide and see for yourself the plethora of amazing experiences you need to try!
The Best Outer Banks Events
- The Frank Stick Memorial Art Show includes a wide variety of local fine art ranging from conceptual to realistic. If you love art and local flair, then this is the event for you!
- The Duck & Wine Festival is a celebration of local cuisine featuring the best chefs from restaurants in Duck, NC. Come out and experience the freshest takes on local seafood and wine!
- Woofstock at the Elizabethan Gardens is a tail-wagging good time in support of local animal shelters! Enjoy live music, contests, and exhibits all fit for your pooch! Our pet-friendly rentals make the perfect home away from home!
- Outer Banks Bike Week rumbles in every year with the best daily events, group rides, live music, competitions, and merch for bikers in the Outer Banks!
- The Outer Banks Marathon and Half Marathon are a local runner’s favorite! If you’re the marathon type, then this is the running event for you!
- First Flight Cruisers Shamrock Car Show & Poker Run is perfect for car enthusiasts! Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day weekend with a show featuring over 200 vehicles. This event is free and open to the public.
- The Mustang Music Festival is a wonderful music festival in support of the wild horses found in the Outer Banks, as well as youth music charities. Come, enjoy the best local and regional music!
- Outer Banks Bluegrass Festival boasts some of the best bluegrass musicians in the nation, and it is one of the top east coast music festivals!
- The Outer Banks Seafood Festival honors the area’s coastal seafood heritage by featuring the best seafood chefs and dishes. If you love seafood, you need to plan on this one.
- The Duck Jazz Festival is a one-of-a-kind jazz experience in the Outer Banks! Come, experience the swinging tunes of the area’s best jazz musicians.
- The Wings Over Water Festival is a wonderful wildlife festival full of history trips, tours, programs and more! Enjoy talks and programs along with tours of wildlife.
Outer Banks Events Pair with Beachy Stays
When you’re looking for the perfect place to stay during your trip to any of these wonderful Outer Banks events, consider the balmy, beautiful vacation rentals from Shoreline OBX. You’ll love our beachy homes and luxurious amenities so much you’ll feel right at home! So, contact us today to book your stay! You’ll be just minutes away from whatever event you please!