Where else can you go to get as much information all in one place about things Outer Banks related? Our Facebook page is where we post a whole lot of local news, tips and other things that are of interest to residents as well as those planning a vacation to our beautiful area. If you haven’t visited our page yet, we encourage you to do so. You’re going to love it!
Following are a number of things you can expect and a sampling of what you can learn by Liking our very own Shoreline OBX Facebook page. Close to two thousand people are already doing just that!
1. Get your local weather update complete with some awesome photos of the area. We’ll be posting in your newsfeed daily.
2. Be informed when a new business comes to town or an existing one relocates.
3. Learn how to recognize and get away from a rip current.
4. Read the many reviews from happy vacationers that have stayed in our Shoreline OBX vacation rentals.
5. Free movies on the Sound! Did you even know about them?
6. Our Featured Properties. Details… Details… And plenty of photos, too!
7. There’s an assortment of video clips posted on our page for you to enjoy.
8. Hear about upcoming events like the last two Beach Music Festivals that were held in Corolla and Manteo.
9. Breaking news on things like approaching storms, local emergencies, Scam Alerts and much more.
10. Can anyone ever grow tired of looking at beautiful sunrises, sunsets and other beach pictures? We think not.
If you are in the planning stages of coming to the Outer Banks for your summer vacation, sit back and take a good long look at our vacation rentals in the Outer Banks area that include Corolla, Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills and Nags Head. We’re confident you’ll find the perfect rental for you and your family. If we can assist you in any way please give us a call at (800) 449-2036 or, if you prefer, fill out our Contact Us at Shoreline OBX form and we’ll get in touch with you.